TA-60WS Thermal Analysis Workstation
Heart of the 60 Series Thermal Analyzers
Workstation for Control of Thermal Analysis Instrumentation
The TA-60WS thermal analysis workstation is the link between Shimadzu’s thermal analysis instrumentation and PC control. Each TA-60WS workstation can simultaneously control up to four thermal analysis instruments. It includes easy-to-use software for performing everything from measurements to analysis and report output. For more specialized analysis, add-on software modules are available.
Optional software modules for the TA-60WS thermal analysis workstation include:
- Specific Heat Capacity Program for the DSC-60 Plus series
- Purity Determination Program for the DSC-60 Plus series
- DSC Kinetic Analysis Program - Ozawa Method for the DSC-60 Plus series
- Oxidation Induction Time Automatic End Program for the DSC-60 Plus series
- Partial Area Analysis Program for the DSC-60 Plus series and DTA-50
- TGA Kinetic Analysis Program - Ozawa Method for the TGA-50 series, TGA-51 series, and DTG-60 series
- Dynamic Heating Rate Control Program for the DTG-60 series and TMA-60 series
- Stress-Strain Analysis Program for the TMA-60 series
Only one TA-60WS thermal analysis workstation is needed to simultaneously control up to four Shimadzu thermal analysis instruments of any type. The accompanying software also controls accessories such as the FC-60A atmosphere control unit and auto-cooling systems.
Compatible with General-Purpose Software
When a graph from the analysis software is copied into Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, or Microsoft Excel, double clicking the graph reopens it in the thermal analysis software for easy modification.
Analytical Laboratory Regulation Compliant Software, Including US FDA 21 CFR Part 11
An optional software package is available to comply with electronic record and electronic signature (ER/ES) regulations, including US FDA 21 CFR Part 11. The package prevents unauthorized access, saves instrument history, such as login, logout, and measurement start and stop events, in an event log, and ensures traceability of measurement results.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.