The Shimadzu single quadrupole GCMS-QP2020 gas chromatograph-mass spectrometer offers the highest performance in its class. The importance of high-performance analytical instruments for monitoring microscopic quantities of compounds related to environmental pollution, forensic applications and other new materials and chemicals development has never been more important than it is now.
- High-performance ion source and ion optics enhance ionization and transport efficiency
- Large-capacity turbomolecular pump with improved exhaust efficiency that improves not only use with helium but also hydrogen and nitrogen
- Easily switch between EI and PCI methods using new Quick-CI feature
- High-speed scan and data acquisition using Advance Scanning Speed Protocol (AASPTM) to achieve speeds up to 20,000 µ/second across all masses
- Ecology mode reduces costs associated with power and carrier gas consumption
- Ability for various configurations for optimal analytical needs
The GCMS-QP2020 utilizes patented Advanced Scanning Speed Protocol (AASPTM) technology, allowing high-speed scanning at 20,000 u/second without sensitivity loss or spectral distortion. This is effective for scan data sensitivity improvements and favorable mass spectrum acquisition, particularly in high-speed analysis with Fast-GC/MS, simultaneous Scan/SIM, FASST analysis, and applications using Comprehensive GC/MS (GC x GC/MS). The precision-designed quadrupole mass filter is able to obtain accurate mass assignments across the entire mass range, and is equipped with a pre-filter to reduce the influence of contamination on the main filter.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.