LABNIRS - functional Near-Infrared Spectroscopy System for Research
Toward Next-Generation Optical Brain-Function Imaging
Just how the human brain functions remains one of the greatest unsolved puzzles. To solve this mystery, brain-function imaging for visualization of brain functions has developed rapidly in recent years. In particular, in vivo optical imaging by functional near-infrared spectroscopy (fNIRS) has attracted attention as a technique that supports next-generation brain science. Utilizing its leading-edge science and technology, Shimadzu has developed the LABNIRS, thereby contributing to the still growing field of brain science.
- Next-generation optical brain-function measurements start withmulti-channel and high density
- High-speed sampling
- Reliability of 3 wavelengths and photomultiplier tube achieve superb sensitivity
- Intuitive user interface
- Measurement and analysis by simple button clicks
- Comprehensive options provide powerful measurement support
- Increase the number of channels according to the aim of the experiments
Expanding Range of Research Applications
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.