EP-80 | EP-90
Electronic Printer for Shimadzu Balances
- Dot impact printing on normal paper, suitable for long-term of storage.
- Choose AC or battery operation.
- Ergonomically designed operation keys.
- Battery operation for field use (combine with ELB series balance to make up a totally portable system.)
- Simultaneous output with WindowsDirect function.
- Printer paper roll for 8000 lines without refilling.
- Statistic calculation function.
All the features of the EP-80 plus more:
- Compatibility with new and previous Shimadzu electronic balances
- Plain paper printing (dot impact printer) offers long-term storage in accordance with GLP/GMP/ISO
- Simply connect to the balance using the cable supplied
- Includes AC adaptor
- Can run on six AA batteries
- Windows®Direct function compatibility Using the Windows®Direct function of Shimadzu electronic balances permits direct data import to a computer and simultaneous printing of backup data on the computer printer to support GLP and GMP.
- Long-lasting recording paper saves effort (print approx. 8000 lines per roll)
- High-speed printing, approx. 3 lines per second (mechanical printing performance)
- Statistical calculation functions
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.