Let us show you how you can increase productivity, sensitivity, accuracy, and meet USEPA regulatory requirements; Guaranteed!
Shimadzu’s technologically advanced instruments are known worldwide for high quality ergonomically efficient designs that provide you with the results you need. Shimadzu Instruments are rugged enough for routine high throughput operations and simple enough to be used by anyone.
Whether you need trace pesticides in complex matrices such as soil or sludge, volatile and semi-volatile organics in water, or analysis of TOC using the world’s leading and most reliable TOC analyzer, we have these solutions and many more.
|GC, GCMS, HPLC, LCMS||AAS / ICP, IC, XRF / XRD||Spectroscopy, TOC, Balances|
Whitepapers / Applications
- Fast, Sensitive, and Cost-effective Analysis of Trace Metals in Water by EPA Method 200.7 (PDF - 508 KB)
- TOC Analysis for Standard Methods 5310B (PDF - 559 KB)
- Shimadzu Guide to US EPA Method 624
- Drinking Water Analysis Guide (PDF - 803 KB)
- Eliminate TKN Digestions and Obtain Better Nutrient Data (PDF - 1,002 KB)
- Hydraulic Fracturing and the Environment (PDF - 885 KB)
- Introduction to Environmental Testing in the USA (PDF - 575 KB)
- Necessary Tools for Use in Any Environmental Laboratory (PDF - 636 KB)
- Productivity at the Commercial (or pay per test) Laboratory (PDF - 713 KB)
- Quality Assurance / Quality Control at the Environmental Laboratory (PDF - 437 KB)